Earn Cash Sponsorship for your Game!
Do you have what it takes to earn a CMG Sponsorship?
CrazyMonkeyGames.com wants to sponsor quality Flash games by talented Flash game designers. The amount we can pay will depend on the overall quality of your game.
We are very proud of the reputation we've earned for treating Flash game developers fairly and paying them well. You can see a list of games we've sponsored here. We are confident that if you contact the authors of any of the games on this page they will tell you that they are very happy with the Crazy Monkey Games Sponsorship Program and would do business with us again.
If we sponsor your game, we’ll ask you to insert our site’s logo as an intro screen and add one or more links to our site within the game. We’ll then feature the game on CrazyMonkeyGames.com and allow the whole world to download it, distribute it, and use it on their own websites. You can still submit your game to Flashplayer, Newgrounds, and any other websites you want, as long as all copies of the game include the agreed upon CrazyMonkeyGames.com links and logos.
We WILL allow you to leave your name and a link to your portfolio/website in the game as the author, so this is a great opportunity for you to make some money and also keep the recognition you deserve for the hard work you put into your games. For an example of a sponsored game containing our logo and links and also a link to the author’s website check out RaidenX.
The games must be original and exclusive (i.e., not previously distributed on the Internet.) You must own full exclusive rights to the game. We will not sponsor any games without seeing the fully functional and complete game first.
If you’re interested, please email your completed game or a link to view the game to . We’ll evaluate each game and decide if we’re interested and how much money we can offer you for sponsorship of the game.
I've designed a great game and I want some money! Tell me how this works!
- You create an awesome original Flash game.
- You submit your finished game to us for evaluation before you have made it publicly available anywhere on the Internet. To submit a game, email it to .
- We’ll evaluate the game, and decide how much we can offer you for sponsorship of the game.
- We’ll work with you to determine the best placement of the CrazyMonkeyGames.com logo and links within the game.
- You’ll add the agreed upon logo/links to your game and send it to us. We’ll look it over to make sure that everything is correct and send you your money.
- At this point, you are free to post your game online and submit it to Flashplayer and any other sites you want.
- Buy yourself something nice and enjoy the admiration of your fans as your game spreads like wildfire across the Internet.
- Repeat steps 1 – 7 as many times as you want.
So what’s the catch?
Nothing too terrible. In exchange for your sponsorship money, you must ensure that the only version of the game that ever appears on the Internet is the version that contains all of the agreed upon logos and links. This means that you may not distribute the source files to your game or any versions of the game without the CMG logo and links.
You must allow the game to be freely distributed across the Internet. This means that anyone may post it on their website, but may not modify it in any way.
Why are you doing this?
Well, obviously one of the reasons we’re doing this is to advertise CrazyMonkeyGames.com . Another reason is to give back to the Flash community that creates the games we love to play. We hope that by sponsoring game designers in this way they’ll be able to spend less time worrying about money and more time making great games for all of us to enjoy. Our goal is to help game designers put food on the table while still being able to put out great games, keep their names in the credits, and freely distribute their games throughout the internet.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
If you’d like to submit a game for sponsorship consideration, please email it to